· UPPGMET-2015 will be organised for admission in MD/MS/ Post Graduate Diploma Courses for Academic Session 2015-16 in unaided minority as well as non minority member medical colleges of Uttar Pradesh.
· The entrance examination will be held on 10th January, 2015, Saturday from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM.
· There will be a total no. of 250 objective type multiple choice questions as per the guideline of syllabus given in the appendix of this brochure.
· The UPPGMET-2015 will consists of a maximum of 250 marks.
· Minimum cut-off pass percentage of marks in UPPGMET-2015 shall be 50% and merit shall be determined on the basis of marks secured in UPPGMET-2015.
· There will be negative marks of 1/4 for each wrong answer.
· More than one answer marked in OMR answer sheet will also be considered as wrong answer.
· Only Black Ball Point Pen shall be used for answering on OMR answer sheet as per direction even in the OMR Sheet.
The candidate must have completed M.B.B.S. course from an institute duly recognized by Medical Council of
The Internship of the candidate must be completed before April 01, 2015.
The candidate must have his/her registration with State Medical Council / Medical Council of India.
For NRI / Foreign candidates, the above mentioned criteria must be approved by the Medical 5 Council of India.
Subject to Regulations on Post Graduate Medical Education, 2000.
· The syllabus will be the same as prescribed for the MBBS courses as per Regulation on Post Graduate Medical Education, 2000 framed under IMC Act 1956.
· No books are prescribed.
· The questions will generally be of MBBS level.
· The number of questions from different subjects in the paper shall ordinarily (but not necessarily) be as follows:-
Forensic Medicine 8
Community Medicine 12
TB & Respiratory disease 4
Obstetrics & Gynaecology 15
Ear, Nose and Throat 12
· This brochure can be downloaded from the website
· Application forms can be obtained & submitted in the following three modes:
1. From the Cash Counters of the participating colleges (as listed on page 6 of this brochure) on Cash Payment of Rs. 3500/=. Such applications are to be completely filled & sent through Speed Post to the “Coordinator UPPGMET 2015, First Floor, Anand Ashram Complex, Rampur Garden, Bareilly – 243 001”.
2. Downloaded from the website and after printing the same on A-4 sheet, such applications are to be completely filled and sent along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 3500/= in favor of “UPUMCWA” payable at “Bareilly (U.P.)” to the “Coordinator – UPPGMET 2015, First Floor, Anand Ashram Complex, RampurGarden, Bareilly – 243 001”.
3. Completely filled Online through the link provided on the website (along with uploading of the signature, recent color passport size photograph, and Left hand thumb impression). A Demand Draft of Rs. 3500/= in favor of “UPUMCWA” payable at “Bareilly (U.P.)” is to be attached with the Confirmation Page after completely filling the form online. The No. of the Demand Draft must be filled at the designated place while filling the form online. Thereafter, the Confirmation Page can be generated and the print of the same is to be sent through Speed Post to the “Coordinator – UPPGMET 2015, First Floor, Anand Ashram Complex, Rampur Garden, Bareilly – 243 001”.
[i] In case the either of the Recent Colored Passport Size Photograph, Left Hand Thumb Impression, or Signatures are not duly uploaded, please put the same on the
Confirmation Page before sending the same.
[ii] In case of any problem regarding downloading / filling / submission of the application form, please feel free to share the same over email at. If the problems are not solved within 48 hours, one may contact the Coordinator – UPPGMET 2015 at mobile no. 9412761020.
· Please attach the Xerox copies of the documents (as mentioned on page 5 of this brochure) with the filled in application form.
· UPUMCWA will not be responsible for any delay in receiving of completed application form along with all enclosures either on the part of post office or for any other reason.
· The application form after scrutiny shall be processed and applicant will be provided the facility to download his/her admit card along with roll no. from the website: The admit card will allow one to appear in the entrance test.
· Appropriate information regarding centres shall be mentioned on the admit card. If any document/declaration submitted by the candidate is found to be false at any stage his/her candidature will be cancelled and he/she may be liable for prosecutions under law. In case of any legal dispute the jurisdiction will be limited to
Courts only. Bareilly
· The candidates are also instructed to note the Application Form No. and to keep photocopy of submitted application form along with proof of having submitted the application form for any future reference.
· Incomplete Application Forms will be rejected.
· Admit Cards will be available for download from the website on 5th January 2015.
· If a candidate is unable to download his/her registration slip due to any technical problem, he/she may contact on phone number +91-9897600270 or Coordinator’s Mobile No. +91-9412761020 for necessary assistance.
· The candidates who don't have downloaded Admit Card will be entertained at the examination center between 9:00 AM to 12:00Noon on the day of examination i.e. 10th January, 2015 (Saturday). They should contact the centre observer UPPGMET- 2015 at the centre with following:-
a. Two passport size photographs, similar to that pasted on application form i.e. from the same negative.
b. Rs. 100/- as fee for duplicate admit card.
c. Photocopy of Application Form along with Application Form No.
d. Proof of sending the application form through Speed Post.
e. Proof of identity such as Passport/Voter ID Card/Pan Card/DL/High School Certificate etc. which must consist the photograph of candidate
Opp. Begrajpur Industrial Area, Adjacent to Reliance Petrol Pump,
115 Km. Stone, NH-58,
Delhi-Dehradun Road, Muzaffarnagar (U.P.)
Phone : 01396-252702, 252704 Fax : 01396-252703, 252708; Mob. 9837066610, 9358922666
Code - 002
Subhartipuram, Delhi-Haridwar By
Road, N.H. 58 (U.P.) Meerut
Phone: (0121) 2439056, 2439027, Fax: (0121) 2439127
Code - 003
Rama Educational City,
G.T. Road, Mandhana, - 209 217 (UP) Kanpur
Phone: 0512-2583785 Fax: 0512-2583875
Code - 004
Opp. Suresh Sharma Nagar,
Pilibhit Bye-Pass Road, Bareilly
243 006 (U.P.)
Phone : 9359102935, 0581-2526011, 2526012
Fax : 0581-2526054, 2303345
Code - 05
Institute of Medical Sciences,
Ram Murti Puram,
Km. Bareilly-Nainital Road, Bareilly
243 202 (U.P.)
Phone : 91-581-2582031-33 Fax : 91-581-2582030
Code - 006
Near Canal, Safedabad,
Faizabad-Lucknow Road, Barabanki (U.P.)
Phone : 05248-227787, 226685, Fax : 0522-2352356
Code - 007
NH-24, Anwarpur, Hapur,
Phone: 0122-2325317, 2321151, 2320511, 09219443322, 09219569618 Fax: 0122-2321151
Code - 008
Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park-III, Greater Noida (U.P.) - 201306
Phone: 120-3121001, 3121002
Code - 009
Career Institute of Medical Sciences & Hospital**
Sitapur - Hardoi Bypass road, I.I.M., Ghailla,
Phone: +9115403074, +91-9935237590, +91-9305585271, 0522-2960429, 0522-2960439
Code - 010
Code - 011
(A Unit of Bodhisatva Charitable Trust)
Faizabad road, Gadia Barabanki, U.P.,
Reg. Off.: 2/330, Vikas Khand II, Gomti Nagar,
- 226010. U.P., Lucknow India
Ph: 91-9235445111, 91-9235461111 Fax: 0522-2303939
Code - 012
Ramade oi, NH-24, 38 km milestone,
- Delhi highway, Ghaziabad
Ph.: 0512-2780891/93, Fax: 0512-2780894
* Approved unaided member medical colleges
** Other member colleges of UPUMCWA offering MBBS as on September offering Post Graduate programmes as on
Forms available for online filling / download --- October 20, 2014 (Monday)
Forms available at participating colleges --- November 15, 2014 (Saturday)
Last date for online form submission --- December 24, 2014 (Wednesday)
Last Date for form submission through post --- December 29, 2014 (Monday)
Date of Entrance Examination --- January 10, 2015 (Saturday)
Result Declaration --- Second Week of February 2015
Counselling --- March, 2015
Comments:To know more Information about UPPGMET 2015 please click here