Tuesday, 25 November 2014

UPES Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) 2015

Petroleum House Building No. 7
Street No. 1, Vasant Vihar Enclave, Dehradun, Uttranchal
Phone-No: 0135-2764370-73, Fax: 0135-2764374

University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun has announced the exam dates for UPES Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT), which will be conducted in May 2015. The UPESEAT will be held onSaturday, May 16, 2015.
UPESEAT is conducted for taking admission to Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) offered in various specializations, Bachelor of Planning (B.Plan), Bachelor of Design (B.Des) and B.Tech+LL.B honors programs for the session 2015.
Eligibility Criteria:
·         Candidates need to have passed in 10+2 from a recognized board with at least 60% of total marks.
·         The candidate must have obtained an aggregate of at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
2.     Admission through Board Merit/JEE (20% seats)
1.     Board Merit:
·         Candidates should have passed in 10+2 from a recognized board with at least 80% marks.
·         Candidates need to have obtained an aggregate of at least 80% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
2.     JEE Main 2015:
·         Candidates need to have passed in 10+2 from a recognized board with at least 60% of total marks.
Candidates need to have passed in 10+2 from a recognized board with an aggregate of at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Age Limit: The candidates must be born on or after October 01, 1993.
The selection procedure is based on score of the candidate in UPESEAT 2015 followed by central counselling or Centralized Counseling through Merit rank for Non Exam Category.
The exam will have five sections:
·         Physics: 50 questions
·         Chemistry: 50 questions
·         Maths: 50 questions
·         English Language Comprehension: 30 questions
·         Current Affairs Awareness: 20 questions
Total: 200 questions
Exam Duration: 3 hours 
How to Apply:
Online: Candidates can apply online on the UPES Website and will need to remit application fees using Debit/Credit Cards or Net Banking
Offline: Candidates may purchase prospectus and application form from the designated admissions centres in Ahmedabad / Chandigarh/ Cochin / Coimbatore / Delhi / Dehradun / Hyderabad / Kolkata / Mumbai.
The filled form along with the application fee should reach the office before May 3, 2015.
Application Fees: Rs. 1750 in cash for Offline mode and Rs.1850 for paying online or in the form of Demand Draft (DD)
Application fee can be paid via: By card (online payment), in cash or in DD drawn in favour of "UPES Fee Account", payable at New Delhi / Dehradun along with a request letter.
Exam Centres:  The University is yet to inform regarding UPESEAT 2015 Exam Centres. However, you may have a brief overview of the examination centres of UPESEAT by those of the last year. They were Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chennai, Chandigarh, Delhi, Dehradun, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Varanasi, Vishakhapatnam, Shillong, Bhubaneswar, Ranchi and Cochin.
·         The UPESEAT 2015 Counselling Process shall be a centralized process with 80% of the seats reeserved for UPESEAT 2015 qualifying candidates and the remaining 20% through Board Merit or JEE Main 2015 scores.
·         Candidates will have to attend UPESEAT 2015 Counselling Process in person with original certificates for document verification.
·         UPESEAT 2015 Participating Institutes: University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES)
Address of UPES Office: 
Dehradun
Bidholi Campus Office Energy Acres,
P.O. Bidholi Via-Prem Nagar
Dehradun-248007
Tel: 2776201,2776061,2776053,6054, 2776095, 2102691
Fax: 0135-2776090
Important Date:
UPESEAT 2015:  May 16, 2015
Admit Card Download: May 10, 2015
To know more Information about UPESEAT 2015 please click here

1 comment:

  1. This content is really informative, thanks for sharing,
    even i found an amazing content, have a look at this.
    10-easy-tips-how-to-pick-the-right-career-after-12th

    ReplyDelete