I.A.S. Association Building
PATNA - 800014
Contact no: 0612-2220230, 0612-2225387
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has announced the exam dates for Post Graduate Medical Admission Test (PGMAT), which will be conducted in March 2015. PGMAT will be held on Sunday, March 01, 2015.
PGMAT is conducted for taking to admission to Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Surgery (MS), Master of Dental Surgery (MDS), MD (Ayurveda) and Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) programs in different medical/ dental & Ayurvedic colleges of the state of
for the session 2015.
The candidates must have passed the MBBS examination from any medical
college of Bihar state included in the schedule of medical
council of . India
The candidates must have completed the rotating internship.
The candidates must be a citizen of
For MDS Program: The candidates must have passed the BDS examination from any recognized dental
college of Bihar
state included in the schedule of dental council of . India
Paper Pattern for PGMAT 2015:
For MD/MS/PGD Programs:
The medium of examination will be English.
There will be a common entrance Examination for all the courses consisting of two portions: Pre / Para-clinical and Clinical
The examination shall be of MBBS standard and shall cover all the subjects of MBBS program.
The duration will be of 3 hours and 15 minutes.
In pre and para clinical subjects there will be a total of 100 questions and in clinical subjects there will be a total of 150 questions.
There will be an entrance examination for this course group consisting of two portions: portion-I & portion-II.
The examination shall be of BDS standard and shall cover all the subjects of BDS program.
The duration will be of 3 hours and 15 minutes.
In portion-I there will be a total of 100 questions and in portion-II, there will be a total of 150 questions.
1. PROCUREMENT OF APPLICATION FORM & PROSPECTUS AND EXAMINATION FEE: The Prospectus for appearing in PGMAT-2015 can be downloaded Online from the latest updates column of BCECE Board's website by clicking on the link "Online Application Form for PGMAT-2015". After that click on 'Apply for PGMAT- 2015' button and follow the instructions appeared. (See para 3 below).
2. STEP ONE (Registration): For registration, the candidate is required to fill the informations asked in Step-1 of the Application Form, appearing on computer screen. A SMS / Email will be sent to the registered Mobile Number / registered email ID which will contain the login credentials i.e. Registration Number and Password as filled by the candidate. He/She are requested not to disclose his/ her login credentials to any one. If you do so, the Board will not be responsible for this. Such Registration Number and Password must be noted and preserved for future use. The Registration Number as obtained will also be the Username of the applicant / candidate.
3. STEP TWO (Examination Fee): Those candidates who have completed Step-1 successfully will login to their account by entering their Registration No. and Password and then clicking "Sign In" button. After successfull login, the candidate will make the payment of the Examination Fee. There are two modes for payment:
4. Payment by Bank Challan: If candidate wants to make payment through challan mode, click on 'Print Challan' button. After clicking a Bank Challan will appear in triplicate form which should be downloaded by the candidate (consisting of Bank's Copy, Board's Copy & Candidate's Copy) and using the Bank challan, he / she should then deposit PGMAT-2015 Examination Fee i.e. Rs. 1300/- (One thousand three hundred) only in any Branch of Canara Bank. After depositing the aforesaid examination fee, the Canara Bank will return to the candidate the Board's Copy and Candidate's Copy of the paid challan. The transaction ID / Journal No. of the "PAID BANK CHALLAN" mentioned there in must be noted by the candidate. Bank charge of Rs. 50 will be paid extra by the candidate.
5. Online Payment: If candidate wants to make payment through Online Mode, click on 'Online Payment' link. After clicking, the candidate can make payment though Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card of any bank listed on the website. Transaction processing fee and the service tax will be paid extra by the candidate along with the Examination Fee i.e. Rs. 1300/- (One thousand three hundred) only. After making successfull payment, either through challan or online payment, Step-2 is completed.
6. STEP THREE (Personal Information): Click on 'Fill the Personal Information' link and fill your Personal Information as required on computer screen. Passport size photograph of high contrast of the candidate and his / her full signature in Hindi and English (Not in Capital Letters) are to be scanned alongwith the Board's Copy of the Paid Bank Challan (If fee is paid through Bank Challan) and to be uploaded. After filling personal Information, click on 'Submit' button to complete Step-3.
7. STEP FOUR (Educational Information): Click on 'Fill the Educational Information' link and fill your Educational Information as required on computer screen. After filling Educational Information, click on "Submit" button to complete Step-4.
· Before final submission of each step separately, a preview page will appear on the screen step wise. Make sure that you have filled all the informations correctly. If candidate wants to modify some information, he / she can modify the entries. If all the informations are filled correctly give your declaration for final submission of the concerned steps of the Application Form. After final submission, of the online Application Form, there will be no provision for any rectification / modification in the online submitted Application Form.
· The candidate must note that after submission of the Application form, it cannot be withdrawn. Claim for refund of Examination Fee will also be not entertained.
· After filling all the steps of Application Form, download and print out of the completely filled online Application Form in the format of (Part-A & Part-B) must be obtained which will appear on the computer screen.
8. Dispatch of Application Form, enclosures and paid challan by Registered / Speed Post: The print out of the 'Online' filled in Application Form (Part-A & Part-B) as obtained by the candidate should be processed further as per the directions given hereunder:-
· Passport size photograph (the same as scanned and submitted online) be pasted on the specified space.
· Put signature in Hindi and English (Not in Capital letter) at specified space.
· Give the declaration as per the text printed on the Part-B of the Application Form at specified space in your own handwriting (not in capital letters).
· Attach the Board's Copy of the paid challan with the Application Form if payment done by Challan mode.
· Attach the Application Form, the photo copies of the certificates / documents as mentioned in Para-12.2 of the prospectus of PGMAT-2015.
9. The envelop containing the Application Form (Part-A and Part-B) alongwith enclosures, completed as per the process mentioned above, must be superscribed - "ONLINE APPLICATION FORM FOR PGMAT-2015"
· The envelope used for the above purpose must be of white colour of 12" x 6.5" size.
· One envelope should contain Application Form of only one candidate.
· Application Form with its enclosures put in envolope must be sent by Registered / Speed Post only to the "Controller of Examination, BCECE Board, I.A.S. Bhawan, Near Patna Airport, P.O. - B.V.College Campus, Patna - 800014.
Date of closing of online application: Wednesday, February 11, 2015
Last date for submitting challan in the bank: Thursday, February 12, 2015
Last date for final submission of the online application form: Saturday, February 14, 2015
Last date of receiving completed hard copy of application form: Friday, February 20, 2015
Date of PGMAT: Sunday, March 01, 2015
To know more Information about BCECEB PGMAT 2015 please click here