(Dept of Physics and Astrophysics)
Delhi-110007, New Delhi
Applications are invited by
for admission to
Bachelor programs for the commencing session 2015. University
Bachelor of Management Studies
Keshav Mahavidyala (46)
Studies (62), College
College of Vocational Studies (62),
Seats for Foreign Students, PWD and CW category are super numerary (over and above the total seats available in each college) at 5%, 3% and 5% respectively.
· The candidate should have passed or have appeared in March, April 2015 in Senior Secondary School Examination of CBSE or any other examination considered equivalent by the
· The General Category candidates should secure an aggregate of atleast 60% marks in his, her XII class examination in four papers including English, Mathematics and other two subjects from the list of elective subjects as approved by
. Minimum percentage of marks for
OBC is 54%, for SC, ST pass marks in qualifying examination, for PwD 55%, for
CW 55%. Other conditions are same as for the General Category. University of Delhi
· The candidate should have obtained pass mark in each of the four considered for computing the aggregate.
· The candidate must produce the confirmed result Marksheet of the qualifying examination on the day of the Group Discussion and personal Interview to be eligible for the process of admission to the BMS, BBA programs.
· Candidates who do not have the confirmed result and Marksheet of the qualifying examination must be produced on the day of the counselling.
· Admission will be jointly based on marks scored in the qualifying board and the entrance exam.
· Candidates who clear the entrance exam will face Group Discussion and Personal Interview (Only for BBA, BMS). For BA (Hons) Business Economics, there won’t be any interview round.
· The mark-sheet of their qualifying exam must be produced on the Group Discussion & Interview day. As for students applying to BA Hons. (Business Economics), the mark-sheet should be produced on the day of the counselling.
· Applying to all courses: Rs 1,000/-
· Two courses: Rs 800/-
· One course: Rs 600/-
· All courses: Rs 500/-
· Two courses: Rs 400/-
· One course: Rs 300/-
Application processing fee for foreign students shall be as per
rules and guidelines. Delhi University
Candidates can apply online through website
Online Application available in the website from 20th May, 2015
Last date to apply online 5th June, 2015
Download Admit card 8th June to 10th June, 2015
Date of Entrance Test 14th June, 2015
Display of List of candidates selected for GD & PI 22nd June, 2015
Declaration of Final Results 4th July, 2015
To know more Information about entrance click here