- 160 014 Chandigarh
Panjab University, Chandigarh has announced the exam dates for Panjab University Lateral Entry Entrance Test (PULEET), which will be conducted in July 2015. PULEET will be held on Sunday, July 12, 2015.
PULEET is conducted for taking admission to second year of the engineering programs for the session 2015.
· The lateral entry from diploma to 2nd year of 4-year B.E degree level would be open only to 3 year diploma holders who have completed matriculation examination with Physics and Mathematics.
· In addition, the candidate must have obtained 60% marks in the aggregate in the diploma course as required by AICTE.
Candidates can apply online.
· General category Rs. 2750/-
· SC, ST, blind category Rs. 1375/-
· The duration of the entrance test will be one hour and thirty minutes and it will consist of 75 multiple-choice questions of one mark each.
· The syllabus will be based broadly on the course contents as provided in the prospectus.
· There will be negative marking for wrong answers (1, 4 marks will be deducted).
Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the bank challan: Tuesday, June 23, 2015.
Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State Bank of India: Thursday, June 25, 2015.
Download of admit card: Monday, July 06, 2015.
Date of PULEET: Sunday, July 12, 2015.
To know more Information about entrance please click here