VIT University (VIT), Vellore has announced the exam dates for VIT Engineering Entrance Exam (VITEEE 2016), which will be conducted in April 2016. The VITEEE computer based test will be held from Wednesday, April 06, 2016 to Sunday, April 17, 2016.
VITEEE is conducted for taking admission to Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) program for the academic year 2016.
· Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1994 are eligible to apply for VITEEE-2016.
· Candidates appearing for the VITEEE in 2016 should have secured an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics, Biology in the qualifying examination (+2, intermediate).
· The average marks obtained in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (PCM, PCB) in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be 50% for the SC,
. ST & North
· Candidates who have studied in regular, full time and formal education are alone eligible to apply.
Application Procedure for VITEEE 2016:
· Online Application Forms: Candidates can apply online with softcopy (scanned copy) of recently taken passport size colour photograph with 50kb - 100kb (dimensions - 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) , Softcopy (scanned copy) of signature of the candidate with 20kb - 50kb (dimensions - 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm ) in JPG , JPEG format.
· Mode of Payment - Internet banking facility through net banking, debit card, credit card, and demand draft mode.
· Offline Application Forms: Applications will be available in selected Head Post Offices.
Paper Pattern for VITEEE 2016:
· VITEEE 2016 syllabus consists of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and English.
· PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) - 120 questions (each 40 questions) & English 5 questions-total 125 questions
· PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) - 120 questions (each 40 questions) & English 5 questions-total 125 questions
· No negative marks for wrong answers.
· The duration of the VITEEE entrance exam will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
Date of VITEEE: Wednesday, April 06, 2016 to Sunday, April 17, 2016.
To know more Information about entrance please click here