Tel: +91 9243777733
Tel: +91 9243777733
MU OET is conducted for taking admission to Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) and lateral entry to B.Tech programs for the academic session 2016.
Duration: 4 years
Qualification: Pass in 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or any technical vocational subjects as optional with a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the optional subjects.
Duration: 3 years
Candidates are admitted directly to 2nd year
Qualification: 3 years Diploma in Engineering granted by the Board of Technical Examination of a State Government or passed BSc Degree from a recognized University with at least 45% marks and passed Xll standard with Mathematics as a subject.
General Category: Admissions are done on the basis of rank in the All India Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU-OET) 2016.
Foreign,NRI Category: Admissions are done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
Note: Candidates can apply both under General and Foreign,NRI categories. Change of category from Foreign,NRI to General after admission will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Rank will be awarded to all the candidates who will qualify the All India Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU OET) 2016. However, the other factors below will also hold weightage during the selection.
Other factors include:
· Number of seats in college and course
· Options filled in the counselling
· Availability of seats
· Merit list ranking
· Opening and closing ranks
MU OET Application Form
The application form of MU OET 2016 is available online, on the official website. However, a direct link to it is also given above. Candidates who will not submit the Manipal University 2016 application form, will not be issued an admit card. Hence, will not be able to write the exam. To fill and submit the form online, candidates will have to register on the official website and pay the application fee. The detailed application procedure and the application fee of Manipal entrance exam is given below.
· Go to the official website of MU OET and click on register online
· Submit all the details correctly
· Candidates will receive the specific Application Number and password on their registered email id
· Log-in the website by entering the application number and password.
· Candidates will have to fill all the necessary information in 05 Steps including basic details, Programmes Selection, Contact details, Educational Qualification and Confirmation.
· Next, candidates will have to submit the application fee, through any of the online payment modes
· Upload scanned copy of the recent photograph and signature in the prescribed format
· Click the submit tab for submission of the application form.
It is vital to pay the application fee of MU OET because without remitting it the application procedure will not end. The amount of fee to be remitted will be announced through the information brochure. However, till then candidates may check the fee amount of last year. It is predicted that even this year the amount of fee will be the same as last year.
· For MUOET Application fee: Rs 600
· For MUOET 2016 Entrance Exam fee: Rs 1000
Candidates can either opt for online mode or offline mode for submitting the application fee.
Online Mode– Candidates have to pay application fee on mentioned amount through online mode via Net Banking or Credit Card
Offline Mode– Candidates who are unable to submit fee through online mode can opt for the offline procedure, where they can make the payment through the demand draft of Rs. 1600. The DD should be drawn in favor of “
payable at Udupi or Manipal. Manipal University
If fee is paid offline, then
Completely filled application form along with the Demand draft for the application fee must be sent to the below mentioned address:
, Manipal –
576104 Admissions Manipal
· The exam pattern of MU OET is as described below:
· It is a Computer Based Examination
· Duration of the exam is 2 hours 30 minutes (150 minutes)
· Total number of questions in the exam will be 200
· All the questions will be of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) types
· The examination will comprise of 04 different sections named, Physics (50 Questions), Chemistry (50 Questions), Mathematics (70 Questions), English & General Aptitude (30 Questions).
Paper Pattern for MU OET 2016:
· The test is two and a half hours long. It consists of 200 multiple choice questions (MCQ).
· The approximate distribution of questions is as follows: Physics -50, Chemistry-50, Mathematics-70, and English & General Aptitude-30.
Application form availability October 20, 2015
Application form submission deadline March 11, 2016
Online Test Booking Schedule (OTBS) March and April, 2016 (tentative)
MU OET 2016 Online Tests April 14, 2016 to May 18, 2016
Result announcement May 27, 2016To know more Information about MU OET 2016 please click here