682 022, Kerala, India
Phone: +91 - 0484 - 2862250, 2577550
CUSAT 2016 is the engineering entrance examination for admissions into first year integrated degree programs. It will be conducted by Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT). CUSAT 2016 will be held on Saturday, April 30, 2016 and Sunday, May 01, 2016. Candidates have to qualify the CUSAT CAT 2016 Exam to get selected for counselling, seat allotment process. For admissions into the university, both Indian nationals as well as foreign nationals are eligible. Following article contains all the information on CUSAT 2016 Exam, application form, eligibility. Cochin University 2016 Exam, CUSAT Common Admission Test 2016.
· The candidates applying for the exam should be an Indian citizen only.
· For B.Tech course, the candidates must have passed the 12th or its equivalent from any recognized board in Kerala with 50% marks in mathematics and 50% aggregate in PCM.
· For the Marine Engineering, the candidates must have passed the 12th or its equivalent from Kerala with 60% marks in mathematics and aggregate 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics, chemistry and English (50% for candidates of SC, ST category).
· Those candidates who have done diploma, vocational courses are not eligible to for Marine Engineering course.
· For the Marine Engineering, the age of a candidate should be less than 25 years as on 1st September of the year of admission.
· The candidates belonging to the SC, ST categories will be eligible for all engineering courses except Marine Engineering it they have secured the passing marks in the qualifying examination.
· The candidates must be aware of the exam pattern, so that they can have score well in the exam. The detail of the exam pattern is mentioned below.
· There will be total of 250 questions in the question paper from the class 11th and 12th.The question from mathematics, physics and Chemistry will be 125, 75 and 25 respectively. All questions will be of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ). The total time duration of the examination will be of 3 hours and 1,4th marks will be deducted for every wrong question answered by the candidate.
· The CUSAT admit card 2016 will be announced in the official website of the University, candidates can also check the same from our website. The updates regarding admit card and CUSAT result 2016 will be updated on regular basis.
· The candidates interested in
university admission can fill the CUSAT
application form 2016. The application forms are available only through
the online mode, from the official website of the university. The application
forms are available from 20th January, 2016, so candidates needs to hurry
up and fill the application form as early as they can to avoid any problem
later on. Candidates have to visit the official site of the university and
apply for the application form; now candidates are required to enter their
details like Name, address, mail id and other basic things. After completing
these details candidates have to move towards fees payment, candidates can pay
their fees by using credit, debit card or by using bank DD (drawn in favor of
Registrar, CUSAT and payable at Ernakulam), candidates can draw DD from any
nationalized bank of the country. Cochin
· The application fee is Rs. 1000/- for the general candidates and Rs. 500/- for the SC, ST candidates.
· The candidates should note that the official notification regarding CUSAT 2016 is not announced yet, as soon as any official information will be available, we will update in our website.
· Remittance of fee at bank: Friday, January 22, 2016 to Monday, February 22, 2016.
· Downloading admit card: Thursday, April 15, 2016 to Sunday, May 01, 2016.
· For B.Tech programs: Saturday, April 30, 2016.
· For PG programs: Sunday, May 01, 2016.
To know more Information about CUSAT 2016 please click here