Nehru Nagar, BELAGAVI - 590 010.
Phone.No: +918312444444, Fax No: +918312493777
KLE University, Belagavi has announced the exam dates for
Entrance Test (KLEU-AIET), which will be conducted in May 2016. The
KLEU-AIET will be held on Saturday, May 07, 2016. India
KLEU-AIET is conducted for taking admission to Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm), Pharm.D, Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) and Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing programs offered at constituent colleges of the university for the session 2016.
· For MBBS, BDS Programs: The candidates seeking admission should have passed the higher secondary certificate examination PUC II, HSC or the Indian School Certificate Examination (ICSE) or any other equivalent to 10+2,HSC examination of any recognized Board, university from any school, college studied in India, abroad after 12 years of study.
· For BPT Program: Candidates should have 40% and above aggregate marks in P.C.B in 10+2.
Application Procedure for KLEU-AIET 2016:
· Candidates can apply online from Monday, February 08, 2016.
· Application fee is Rs. 2200/-.
Paper Pattern for KLEU-AIET 2016:
· The test will have 200 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) of single best answer type on Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Zoology (50 on each of them).
· The time allotted will be 180 munites.
Date of availability of application forms: Monday, February 08, 2016.
Last date for online application: Monday, April 25, 2016.
Last date for receipt of printed online submitted application form: Saturday, April 30, 2016.
Availability of hall tickets: Tuesday, May 03, 2016.
Date of KLEU-AIET: Saturday, May 07, 2016.
To know more Information about KLEU AIET 2016 please click here