NALSAR Management Entrance Test, N-MET 2015
Phone: 040-23498409, Fax: 040-23498410
NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad has announced the exam dates for NALSAR Management Entrance Test (N-MET 2015), which will be conducted in February 2015. The N-MET will be held on Saturday, February 21, 2015.
N-MET is conducted for taking admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offered at Centre for Management Studies (CMS) for the academic session 2015-17.
Graduates of any discipline with atleast 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized institute/university with valid CAT-2014 / XAT-2015 / CMAT-2014 / GMAT / GRE scores can apply. Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
Candidates without above mentioned test scores or who have not registered for above mentioned tests are eligible to apply for NALSAR MANAGEMENT ENTRANCE TEST (N-MET 2015)
Those applying under Industry Sponsored category must enclose work experience certificate and Industry Endorsement Form filled and signed by the endorsing official along with the company seal.
Those applying under Foreign National category must hold a foreign passport. A copy of the same should be attached along with the application form. If granted admission candidate should obtain a valid Residential permit in
for studies / Student Visa for the prescribed duration of the course. India
· Score of CAT-2014/XAT-2015/GMAT/GRE/NMET-2015
· Academic credentials/Professional achievements
· Statement of Purpose (SOP)
· Group Discussion
· Personal Interview
· Marks secured in the qualifying exam
· Quality of work experience
· Statement of Purpose (SOP)
· Telephonic Interview
1. Download and fill in the MBA Application Form 2015 – 17
2. Attach the Demand Draft of Rs. 1,000/- (Rs. 750/- for S.C./S.T./PWD) drawn in favour of ‘REGISTRAR, NALSAR M.B.A. A/c’ payable at
3. Attach one page Statement of Purpose (S.O.P.) including personal career goals not exceeding 500 words as to why you want to join this course. The S.O.P has to be TYPED (Font - Times New Roman, Size – 12 and 1.5 line spacing) and the name of the candidate should be mentioned along with their signature.
4. Attach Self-Attested copy of the marks statement of 10th Standard.
5. Attach a Self-Attested Copy of the statement of marks of the qualifying examination and the Degree Certificate (i.e. an examination equivalent to Graduation). In case of grades, conversion of grades to percentage issued by the University / College is to be enclosed.
6. Attach a copy of Score Card/admit card/registration card of CAT 2014/XAT-2015/GMAT/GRE
7. Caste Certificate / Disability Certificate wherever applicable
8. Send the duly filled-in Application Form along with the relevant documents to “The Registrar, NALSAR University of Law, Justice City, Shameerpet, Hyderabad – 500 101 Telangana” mentioning ‘M.B.A. Application Form 2015-17’ on the top of the envelope.
9. Candidates applying under Industry Sponsored category must attach work experience certificate and Industry Endorsement form filled and signed by the endorsing official along with the company seal.
10. Candidates applying under Foreign National category must attach a copy of the passport
N-MET 2015 is similar to CAT and consists of 50 Questions each from 'Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning' and 'Data Interpretation & Quantitative Ability'
N-MET 2015 will be conducted in the cities of
Hyderabad | Bengaluru |New Delhi
| Mumbai |Kolkata | Guwahati | Bhubaneswar | Chandigarh | Patna
For any query related to admissions reach us at (040)-23498408/09 | +91-9937017378 | +91-9640158883 |+91-8106745488 | +91-8763812131
Last Date of receiving filled in Application Form 20th December, 2014
Display of shortlisted candidate for GD & PI 20th January, 2015
NMET @ following centres: Hyderabad | Bengaluru |New Delhi | Mumbai |Kolkata | Guwahati | Bhubaneswar | Chandigarh | Patna 21st February, 2015
GD & PI (Round-1) @ the above mentioned centres 21st -22nd February, 2015
GD & PI (Round-2)
Centre Only 7th March, 2015 Hyderabad
Declaration of Result / Merit list 21st March, 2015
Acceptance of offer by the Student 15th April, 2015
Completion of Admission formalities 5th May, 2015
Notification of Vacant seatsin order of merit (if any) 7th May, 2015
Acceptance of offer against vacant seats 20th May, 2015
Admission against vacant seats 10th June, 2015
Induction & Orientation 30th June, 2015
Commencement of Class 1st July, 2015
Comments:To know more Information about NMET 2015 please click here