UPPGMET 2014: Uttar Pradesh Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association conducts Uttar Pradesh Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test for admission to 3 year MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma courses for the academic year 2014.
Exam name: Uttar Pradesh Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test
Commonly known as: UPPGMET
Exam type: State Level
Exam Category: PG Exam
Conducting Authority: Uttar Pradesh Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association
§ Candidates should have completed MBBS from an institute recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI).
§ Candidates should have completed the one year internship before April 1, 2014.
§ Candidates must be registered with State Medical Council/ Medical Council of India.
1. Candidates are required to download application form from the UPPGMET official website.
2. Fill in all the mandatory details and send the print out of the application form along with a DD of Rs 1500/- in favour of ‘UPUMCWA’ payable at
following address: Bareilly
3. The Coordinator
4. UPPGMET 2014
5. 1st Floor, Anand Ashram Complex
7. Affix recent passport size colored photograph on the designated space. Send the copies of necessary documents along with the filled in application form.
8. Keep a copy of printed application form till the completion of admission process.
9. Candidates will be provided with the facility to download the admit card once the application is processed after careful scrutiny.
§ Registration slip will be available for download in the first week of March 2014.
§ Candidates are required to carry the registration slip to the examination center and admit card will be given to the candidate at the examination center only.
§ Candidates who haven’t downloaded the registration slip will be entertained at the examination center between 8 am to 9.45 am on the day of examination.
§ There will be total number of 250 objective type multiple choice questions.
§ 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer.
§ 0.25 marks will be deducted for negative answers.
§ Questions with multiple answers will treated as incorrect answer.
§ The cut off percentage for UPPGMET 2014 is 50 % (40% for SC/ST category)
Last date or submission through online and post: March 5, 2014 (tentative)
Issue of registration slip (for admit card): 1st Week March 2014
UPPGMET 2014 Exam Date (Postgraduate Entrance Exam): March 23, 2014
Result: 1st week April (tentative)
Counseling dates: After 1st week April (tentative)
To know more Information about UPPGMET 2014 click here