(Declared as Deemed – to – be – University u/s 3 of UGC Act, 1956 vide Government of India notification No. F.9-37/2007-U.3 (A))
Smt. Bangaramma Sajjan Campus,
BIJAPUR -586103 (Karnataka) . India
Ph: 08352-264030, 262541, 262770-Extn-2313, 2328 Fax: 08352-263303,
Admission will be made in accordance with admission policy of
, which has been framed as per
the guidelines of MCI and UGC. BLDE University
· The candidate must be a citizen of
· The Candidate should be 17 years of age
· The candidate must have passed the qualifying examination which is 2nd PUC or 10+2 higher secondary or equivalent examination
· The last two years of study should have comprised of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology (PCB)
· The candidate must have secured at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the qualifying examination if he/she belongs to general category and 40% if he/she belongs to SC/ST category
· Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination can also apply
After the BLDE UGET 2014 has been conducted a selection panel comes up with a merit list based on the marks secured by the candidates in BLDE UGET 2014, the merit list is published on the official website of the conducting authority and candidates are called upon for seat allocation and counseling.
BLDE UGET 2014 will be a 3 hour exam consisting of 180 questions with each question carrying 1 mark. 60 questions each will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Biology There will be no Negative marking for a wrong response.
BLDE UGET 2014 will be based on the standard 1st and 2nd PUC syllabus for Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
How to Apply:
The candidate will be required to first logon to the official website and fill in the online application form.
After filling up the form the candidate will be required to take the printout of the application form, paste a recent passport size photograph, sign in the space provided, get the application form attested by a Gazetted officer and send it to the
along with the
DD for payment of Application Fee BLDE
The candidate also has to send two additional Passport size photographs and attested photocopies of the following:
10th Standard Certificate
12th Standard Certificate
Caste Certificate (In case candidate belongs to a reserved category)
The candidate can send the aforementioned either in Person, Post or Courier to the University.
Application fee: The application fee for BLDE UGET was Rs. 1500/- for 2013 it can be expected to remain the same or vary ever so slightly from this number
Mangalore, New Delhi, Ranchi,
Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Vijayawada and .
Last date to download the Application Form 10th May 2014
Last Date of receiving the Application form along with enclosures 16th May 2014
BLDE UGET 2014 Entrance Test 25th May 2014 from 9:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.
To know more Information about UGET MBBS 2014 please click here