(Estd. u/s 3 of UGC Act, 1956, Placed under Category ‘A’ by MHRD, Govt of India), University Enclave, 6th Floor, Medical Sciences Complex, Deralakatte, Mangalore-575018, Tel.: 0824-2204300/01/02
Nitte University Post Graduate Entrance Test (NUPGET-2016) dates have been announced by
Mangalore. The NUPGET will be held on Sunday, February 07, 2016. Nitte University
NUPGET is conducted for taking admission to Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Surgery (MS) and Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) programs offered in various specializations in its constituent colleges, namely
and A.B. Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences for the academic
year 2016-16. K.S. Hegde Medical Academy
· Candidates who fulfill the following criteria shall be eligible to appear for the entrance test, namely:
· Applicants must meet all the requirements stipulated by MCI, DCI from time to time.
· Candidates should have successfully passed their MBBS, BDS from an institution recognized by MCI, DCI.
· Candidates must have completed or be completing their internship by 30th April 2016 at the latest.
· Candidates can apply online.
· Candidates should by send Rs. 3,000/- by way of DD favouring “Nitte University” payable at Mangaluru along with a passport size coloured photograph and print copy of two page application duly signed, to the Entrance Test Cell, Nitte University, Deralakatte, Mangaluru– 575 018 by speed post.
· Medium of entrance test shall be English.
· Each question carries one mark. Correct answer will be awarded one mark. There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
· Question paper (booklet) shall be of 3 hours duration consisting of 200 multiple choice questions.
· There shall be at least 4 versions of the question paper booklet.
· Questions shall be of multiple choice types, each having one correct (best response) out of four alternatives.
Last date for receipt of application: Saturday, January 16, 2016.
Last date for request for change of centre: Sunday, January 17, 2016 to Tuesday, January 19, 2016.
Date for downloading the test admission tickets: Monday, January 25, 2016.
Date of NUPGET: Sunday, February 07, 2016.
Date of publication of key answers: Sunday, February 07, 2016.
To know more Information about entrance please click here