National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is conducted by the Council of Architecture (COA) for admission to first year of 5 year B.Arch Degree course at all recognized institutions all over the country NATA - 2015 National Aptitude Test in Architecture acronym as NATA is held for admission to first year 5 years Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) degree course for all Architectural Institutions of repute in the country that includies NITs, IITs Govt. Institutions, Government-aided Institutions, Universities, Deemed Universities and Private Universities, established by a Central or State Legislature and other private Institutions
What is NATA? The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) measures the aptitude of the applicant for Architecture The test measures drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking ability, that have been acquired over a long period of time, and that are related to specific field of study (Architecture)
1. Candidate, with less than 50% marks in aggregate, will not be admitted to the architecture course unless he/she has passed an examination at the end of the new 10+2 scheme of Senior School Certificate Examination or equivalent with Mathematics as subjects of examination at the 10+2 level.
2. 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central/State Governments with 50% aggregate marks.
3. International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling, with not less than 50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination.
· The test is in two parts. A paper based drawing test and computer based online aesthetic sensitivity test.
· The test measures aptitude of the candidate through two sections - a paper based section for drawing and computer based section for aesthetic sensitivity.
1. NATA 2015 Registration form can filled and submitted ONLINE from this website by payment of NATA fees of Rs. 1250.00 (+ Processing Charges) using Net banking, Credit Cards, ICICI Isure Bank Challan
2. Download the Prefilled Registration form and procure the necessary registration documents.
3. Select a
, Region website at
a location convenient to the candidate. Approach the Test center for
Appointment for NATA Exam. Test
Online Registration for Application Forms Monday, March 30, 2015
NATA Exam Starts From Wednesday, April 1, 2015
NATA Exam Last Date Friday, August 21, 2015
To know more Information about NATA 2015 please click here