Centre for Management Education
Management House, 14 Institutional Area
Tel: +91-11-24645100 (Ext. 741), Fax: 24643035
All India Management Association (AIMA), New Delhi and Aligarh Muslim University (AMU), Aligarh has announced the exam dates for Research Management Aptitude Test (RMAT), which will be conducted in May 2015. RMAT will be held on Saturday, May 09, 2015.
RMAT is conducted for taking to admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Business Administration program for the academic year 2015.
· Master’s degree in Management or allied subjects from Commerce,
· Humanities, Science, Engineering and Law etc. or a PGDM/PGDITM approved by AICTE with not less than 55% marks or equivalent grade OR Chartered Accountancy, Cost Accountancy or any other professional qualification which are considered equivalent to master degree with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade. In addition, the candidate should have a minimum of 50% marks in graduation. And
· Minimum 5 years post qualification work experience in industry at the managerial level or a minimum 5 years of teaching experience as full time Faculty in a Management Institute approved by AICTE or affiliated to a university.
· Candidates can apply online.
· Send the duly completed print version of online application form having auto generated registration no. to “Manager (PhD Program), AIMA-CME, Management House, 14 Institutional Area,
Road, New Delhi-110003".
· Candidates are required to obtain a demand draft for Rs.1500/- drawn in favour of 'All
Management Association' payable at , in advance. New
The duration of the test is 90 minutes.
There are 100 questions.
All questions are compulsory.
Each question has four options marked (1), (2), (3) and (4).
All questions carry equal mark.
There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
The fee structure for the PhD Programme is as under:
1. Payable by short listed candidate for admission interview.
Processing Fee Rs 3000 (Non Refundable)
2. Payable at time of admission to Foundation Programme of PhD (Business Administration) for Module I & II
Enrollment Fee: Rs. 35000
Programme Administration Fee: Rs. 30000
Course Fee: Rs 7500 (per course)
Credit Transfer Fee: Rs 3000 (per course)
Membership Fee: Rs 2000
(For Credit transfer, in case exemptions are sought)
Course Fee: Rs 7500 (per course)
Counseling Fees: Rs 1500 (per course)
4. Payable at the time of registration for Research Programme for the Degree of Ph.D. (Business Administration).
Registration: Rs 40000
Thesis Advisory Fee: Rs.35000
Thesis Evaluation Fee: Rs.25000
There would be continuation charges @ Rs 15000/- = in second, third and fourth year and Rs 20000/- = for subsequent extension for 6 months.
(Candidate residing outside
will have to pay the fee in US Dollar
at the prevailing rate of Indian currency at the time of payment as given
above. An additional amount equivalent to INR 25,000/- should be paid towards correspondence
charges by international students). India
AIMA & AMU can revise the fee structure at any stage of the PhD programme.
Last date for receipt of filled in online registration form at AIMA, New Delhi: Monday, April 27, 2015
Date of RMAT: Saturday, May 09, 2015To know more Information about RMAT 2015 please click here