National Board of Examinations (NBE) has announced the exam dates for All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination (AIPGMEE-2016), which will be conducted in December 2015. The AIPGMEE will be held from Wednesday, December 02, 2015 to Tuesday, December 08, 2015.
AIPGMEE is conducted for taking admission to Doctor of Medicine, Master of Surgery, Post Graduate (MD, MS, PG) diploma medical programs offered at government-run medical colleges as well as institutes in all states, excluding the states of Jammu and Kashmir as well as the erstwhile Andhra Pradesh (Telangana and Andhra Pradesh) for the academic session 2016.
· A candidate, who holds M.B.B.S. degree from a recognized medical college or a foreign medical degree included in the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and who has obtained full registration either from the Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Councils after completing compulsory rotating internship shall be eligible to take this examination.
· Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
· Candidates can apply online.
· Application fee is Rs. 2750/- for SC, ST, PWD candidates and Rs. 3750/- for general, OBC candidates. Fee should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a credit card or debit card issued by banks in
or through internet banking. India
· The examination shall be a multiple choice questions test delivered using computer network.
· The test comprises of 300 multiple choices, single correct response questions in English language only.
· The weightage of MCQ’s in each specialty is indicative and purely provisional.
· There shall be no negative marking.
To know more Information about entrance please click here