DMAT OFFICE: - E-2/51 ARERA COLONY, OPP. HABIBGANJ RAILWAY STATION,
(M.P.) TELEPHONE: - 0755 –
2460047, 2467244, 3201141, 3256198 BHOPAL
PIN CODE: - 462016 (M.P.)
Associate of Private Dental and Medical Colleges (APDMC) of Madhya Pradesh has announced the exam dates for Madhya Pradesh Dental and Medical Admission Test (MP DMAT 2015), which will be conducted in June 2015. The MP DMAT will be held on Sunday, June 21, 2015.
MP DMAT is conducted for taking admission to Bachelor of Medical Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT), Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Nursing and other allied para medical program for the session commencing session 2015.
· For MBBS/BDS Programs: The candidates should have passed the qualifying examination of 10+2 from Board of Secondary Education M.P or CBSE having passed in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects individually and have secured at least minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology combined together and must have passed in English also.
· For BPT, BOT, B.Sc. Nursing, and other Allied Paramedical Programs: The candidates should have passed the qualifying examination of 10+2 from Board Secondary Education M.P or C.B.S.E having passed in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject individually. For admission to B.Sc. Nursing courses candidate must have passed in English also.
· Candidates can obtain the application form.
· Candidates should submit the application form along with a demand draft of Rs. 1500/- in favour of APDMC, payable at
· There will be one common paper with 200 multiple choice questions on Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology for duration of three hours and maximum marks of 200.
· There will be 50 questions asked from each subject.
Last date of submission of application form: Thursday, June 20, 2015.
Last date of submission of application form with late fee of Rs. 200/-: Saturday, June 20, 2015.
Date of MP DMAT: Sunday, June 21, 2015.
Comments:To know more Information about entrance please click here