Address: Sector 14,
, 160014 Chandigarh
Customer service: 1800 180 2065
Panjab University (PU), Chandigarh has announced the exam dates for Management Entrance Test (MET), which will be conducted in March 2016. The MET will be held on Saturday, March 12, 2016.
MET is conducted for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) program in Retail Management, Banking & Insurance Management, IT & Telecommunication Management, Infrastructural Management, Pharmaceutical Management and Hospital Management offered at the University Institute of Applied Management Sciences (UIAMS) for the session 2016.
· For MBA in Retail Management and Banking & Insurance Management Program: Candidates should have bachelor’s or master degree in any discipline of Panjab University or of any other university which has been recognized by the syndicate as equivalent thereto with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate.
· For MBA in IT & Telecommunication Management and Infrastructural Management Program: Candidates should have bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Technology, i.e. B.E.,B. Tech. (in any branch) of Panjab University or of any other university recognized by Panjab University as equivalent there to with at least 50% marks in the aggregate.
Application Procedure for PU-MET 2016:
· Candidates can apply online.
· Candidates have to deposit Rs. 1750/- (in case of SC, ST candidates, Rs. 875/-) in the SBI bank using website generated challan.
Paper Pattern for PU-MET 2016:
· The entrance test will carry 85% weightage and be of 2 hours duration.
· It will consist of multiple- choice questions having four responses A, B, C & D.
· The components of the test will include: (i) General Knowledge; (ii) Economics and Business Environment Awareness; (iii) Data interpretation and problem solving; (iv) Numerical Ability; (v) Verbal Ability, Reasoning and (vi) English Comprehension.
Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the bank challan: Tuesday, February 09, 2016.
Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State bank of
using website generated challan: Monday,
February 15, 2016. India
Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website after depositing fee in SBI: Friday, February 26, 2016.
Last date for receiving of copy of filled application form printout: Wednesday, March 09, 2016.
Date of PU-MET: Saturday, March 12, 2016.
Tentative date for declaration of result: Monday, April 11, 2016.
To know more Information about entrance please click here